European Schoolnet (EUN) is a network of 30 Ministries of Education in Europe and beyond. EUN was created more than 10 years ago to bring about innovation in teaching and learning to its key stakeholders: Ministries of Education, schools, teachers and researchers. European Schoolnet’s activities are divided among three areas of work:
- Policy, research and innovation
- Learning resource exchange and interoperability
The Science Team is involved in several math and science projects, providing common services and tools, online communities and activities related to school collaboration, science education in order to develop international activities for young people.
Involvement in PATHWAY
EUN is leader of the WP 7 on validation. The main aim of the work in this work package is the systematic validation of the proposed inquiry based approaches and activities in order to identify their impact in terms of the effectiveness and efficiency.
- Dr. Agueda Gras-Velazquez
Science Project Manager of European Schoolnet (EUN) in charge of coordinating all the Maths and Science projects run by EUN (email@example.com) and WP7 leader
- Barbara Schwarzenbacher: Within Pahtway, she works as Pedagogical adviser and within EUN, she is also working on the Spice and Xplore Health projects.
- Marie Le Boniec: Within Pathway, she works as project coordinator. Within EUN, she coordinates several projects (teacher's competition eLearning Awards, EUN-Fourier science pilot, etc).